http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Friday 10 August 2012

Adventures in:


Hello, how's it going? I wanted to show you a skirt I have customised for Geometric week. To make this skirt iron a fusible interfacing (preferably the same colour as your fabric) to the inside of your skirt. Draw your design onto the interfacing and when your happy cut the pattern out. Easy as that. Quick Tip: Try to keep your shapes pointing down as the fabric will drape that way.

We'll be showing you the rest of our geometric makes tomorrow, so keep those eyes peeled. Fran x

1 comment:

  1. oh so cool! I really love that square necklace, there's a skate company in my town that uses that shape I should totally make one!


    <3 Meghan

    ReplyDelete





Pin It button on image hover