http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Saturday 11 August 2012

Just one last Geometric post

Hi everyone. I'm dead excited cause I've just watched Mo Farah win his second gold medal! I'm absolutely gutted it's all over tomorrow, but at least I've still got plenty to catch up on... the Olympics live on... well, in my bedroom anyway...

Back to business then. As promised here are some of the other geometric makes from the past two weeks. We're starting our new theme tomorrow and I'm already loving it! Come back then to find out more. I'll also be announcing the competition winner. If you haven't already entered you can find out how easy it is here. You still have time!
Hope your all having a great weekend. Fran xx









No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover