http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Sunday 5 August 2012

TWO MINUTE TEAHAB: Keep it going

Alright then. It's usually around this time that we announce our new theme for the week, but this week it's a little different. I don't think we've done geometric week justice quite yet. I have so many ideas left to try, and lots of finished projects to show you guys, so we're carrying on for an extra week. What's even better is this means last weeks competition is carried on for a bonus week! You lucky ladies (and gents).

One of the reasons I haven't had chance to post about these things yet is because of my amazing little niece Noelia's birthday party. You just can't go wrong with a BBQ, bouncy castle and my sisters legendary cakes! Whenever I got the chance I was snapping away with my camera, so I've got plenty of photos to practice my new photoshoping skills on. Here's a few I've been working on today.








No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover