http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Wednesday 30 May 2012

A Fantastic Day

Each year, on the Sunday after Nathan's birthday we hop on our bikes and cycle to the botanic gardens in Birmingham. It's one of my favourite days of the year. There are a number of reasons why this day is so special. The weather is always fantastic and the gardens are beautiful, filled with flowers in bloom. Every year a different band plays on the band stand, and we sit on the grass with tea and watch them for a while before taking a walk, on which Nathan will find plenty of people to chat about gardening with. We visit the annual cactus show and each pick our favourite to buy and add to our growing collection. But my favourite part of the day has got to be falling down the well. 
As you can imagine we get some strange looks messing around like this, but it's so much fun, so we don't care!
I've also taken some photos to add to my colours pinterest board for future inspiration. Here are a few


I love taking in all the colours and textures and how they complement each other so naturally. I try to take in as much as it can so that hopefully I can make something as beautiful... A difficult task! Thanks for reading, Fran xx


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover