http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Thursday 19 July 2012

THINGS TO COME

As you might already know the bead shop that me and Hannah work in is up for sale. After two fantastic years of working here, learning the tricks of the trade, and passing them on to many of our lovely customers I'm sad to be leaving, but I'm excited to get the chance of a fresh start. I'm really looking forward to having more time to spend on the blog, and I'm thrilled to throw myself into our new creative business, Checkmybox.
We're still in the planning stages for Checkmybox, and the amount of work we need to get done before the end of August is at times a little overwhelming. Sometimes when you cant see exactly how your going to reach a goal it seems impossible, so we plan our workload week by week and celebrate the little jobs getting done to keep focussed and motivated.
This doesn't mean we've forgotten about the shop though! Next month it's The Birmingham Bead shops Third birthday! And to celebrate this we're having lots of givaways and competitions in the shop and right here on Teahab. I'll be updating all this information through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, so pick your poison to keep up to date.

Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover