http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Here Comes the Spring

More Making.

The whole point of teahab is to be making useful, beautiful and contemporary clothes, accessories and furnishings that give you a sense of achievement and satisfaction. Although I've really enjoyed the design aspect of building up teahab online, I've been so busy with building websites and creating my blog that I have hardly had time to make anything!

At the same time I've neglected to make time to look after myself. After seeing the photos of the workshops on Sunday I could see that I'm looking a little worse for wear. So I've decided to combine the two things, and make myself a much needed wardrobe update for spring, and while I'm at it remember to spend a little time on myself.




Let me explain these a little bit:
  1. I've been annoying just about everyone I know with talk about "my bike", the one I have not purchased yet, but am in love with. I've saved up and I have planned my route to work, but I haven't purchased it yet because I'm scared. I used to ride my bike everyday, but that was a long time ago, and now I'm worried about the roads and falling off! I know this is very silly so I'm going to bite the bullet and do it... in the next few days...                       Isn't she a beaut!
  2. I'm in hair limbo at the moment. It doesn't look great, but I can live with it so I'm reluctant to do something new. I used to be very outgoing with my hair always knowing that it will grow out, and generally I was happy with it. It's only recently I've become a bit precious about it.. I want to go back to the experiments and to the new.
  3. I want to make at least 1 thing a week, but I'll start myself off slowly. I'm not giving away too much on this resolution yet. You'll have to keep an eye on teahab for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover