http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Monday 20 February 2012

Here Comes The Spring



Last week was a difficult one. We all get them. There was a mugging (don't worry, everyone was fine), a very busy shop (which is a very good thing, but means there is lots to do!) I few too many Birthdays/Valentines (also a very good thing, but leads to a little sleep deprivation) and then I started to doubt myself.

I know it's natural, and even helpful to scrutinise yourself sometimes, but it's hard to get motivated again, and I've been struggling to do anything productive. So I started cleaning. Yes, a classic procrastination technique we all learn around revision times that I have now mastered!

This time it's coming in really handy. Here Comes The Spring is about me making new resolutions, fresh starts and completing my goals. I'm making headway on the first; my new workspace.





What do you think so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover